$300.00 – $450.00
Out of stock
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Forged from solid type 316L marine-grade stainless steel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
Black/Electric Blue, Battleworn, Flat Dark Earth, Realtree® – Black, Realtree® – OD Green, Realtree® Camo, Smoke, Tusk
|Width at Lug|
|Width at Clasp|
3 reviews for Atom
Atom Ladies Never Dark®
Atom Never Dark®
Dave Simcox –
Rugged, comfortable and great looking. I now have two of the Atoms. Everyone who sees it compliments me on it. You can’t go wrong with the Atom!!
Dan Brown –
I purchased this watch in the “Smoke” color around 7 years ago and absolutely love it. It’s been on my wrist every day since, and, with the exception of a couple battery replacements here and there, has been absolutely flawless. My only complaint is that I can’t find where to buy the leather band separately. I love the stainless, but in these Wyoming winters and long elk hunts, the stainless gets way too cold. If someone could direct me on where to buy the leather band, that would be great!
Greg Southard –
Everything about this watch says “quality”, the vivid face, the beautiful stainless case, the substantial weight, the screw bars attaching the watch to the thick, durable band–love it!